Have you ever felt like you have lost your voice and identity? In this episode, I will be talking about one of the hardest things to deal with as a woman, which is losing your voice, particularly as a professional woman.
Let’s dive right into this episode and learn about 3 things that we can do as women when we feel like we are losing our voice.
EPISODE SHOW NOTES
[00:01 – 03:09] Opening Segment
● I introduce the topic of the day
● I talk about losing your identity, particularly as a professional woman
● I talk about the cause of identity crisis
○ Going through grief and trauma
○ Being belittled
○ When our dreams are downplayed
● Owning your voice changes the game of everything
[03:10 – 06:52] Three things that You Can Do When You Feel Like You Are Losing Your Voice
● When you own your voice, you become more confident in reaching your calling
○ Owning your voice sets you on the path to becoming and accomplishing
○ See the value in owning your voice
● Have the right perspective about what you bring to the table
○ Understanding what you are actually bringing
● Things that you have to cover when you bring your voice to the table
○ Know your accomplishments
○ Take your voice and run with it, because who you are is enough
○ Continue to develop your voice and gift as a leader
[06:53 – 09:15] Closing Segment
● I am giving complimentary access to my leadership class, called She Will Not Be Silenced: How to Speak up and Share Your Message in a Bigger and More Profitable Way!
○ Head over to keishashields.com and enter your first name and your email
address, click the box that says “yes, send me the audio training please!”
● Final words
“Owning your voice changes the game for everything.” – Keisha Shields
“Take your voice and run with it, because who you are is enough.” – Keisha Shields
If you’d like to continue the conversation check out the Find Your Voice Course or visit https://keishashields.com/. You will now be able to see videos if you check out the Keisha Shields YouTube Channel where I will begin putting up more content for you to see.
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to learn more about faith, leadership, and business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes. Want to see our podcast on video? Check us out http://keishashields.com/podcast/. See you there!
As the creator of She Will Not Be Silenced™, Keisha Shields specializes in how stigmas, stereotypes, grief and other people’s opinions can keep high-achieving women from using their voice to build the legacy, success and wealth they actually want, on their terms.
Keisha is the executive and leadership adviser that women turn to when they need to find their voices in and out of the workplace and boardroom, break through the glass ceiling and turn their story into million-dollar messages.
Keisha shows women how to finally let go of other people’s expectations of what their life and career should be and how to show up authentically in every way, with zero apologies.